Open BreadVerse app first thing in the morning and it'll greet you with a B...
Open BreadVerse app first thing in the morning and it'll greet you with a Bible verse. Consider it your daily Bread.
Are you guilty of checking social media and news first thing in the morning?
- Instead, tap BreadVerse app when you wake up.
When was the last time God spoke to you?
- God wants your attention. Open BreadVerse app to jumpstart your thoughts.
How is your spiritual health?
- Memorizing and reciting verses will revitalize your spiritual health. Contemplate a verse and break your busy routine by reminding yourself of the verse.
1. One verse a day - You can never exhaust what you can get from God's word.
2. Set a reminder - Use the time picker to set a reminder.
#After you receive the verse notification you can set a new time immediately. Say, you are memorizing a verse and you want to be reminded again in 15min, 1hr or perhaps at 5pm after work.
#BreadVerse app will remind you everyday at the time you set. Remember to open the app at least once a week (think like going to church every Sunday) so that it knows you still hunger for God's word!
#If you want the verse of the day without notification, simply turn off notifications in Settings > BreadVerse > Notifications > Switch off 'Allow Notifications'
3. Share to friends or post on social media - Just tap the share button!
#You can share the current verse to friends and family through messaging apps or social media.
#You can also share BreadVerse App by going to Info page on Bulletin tab. Don't forget to leave a review too!
4. BreadVerse app works even without Internet connection.
This will be one of the best app you will have. We guarantee it.
What are you waiting for? Download now!
Scripture quotations from The Authorized (King James) Version.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.