Easily download music from clouds/computer to your iPhone/iPad/iPod and pla...
Easily download music from clouds/computer to your iPhone/iPad/iPod and play offline your favorite music!
Save space on your device and have access to all of your music stored in Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive.
Download all your music to your device to play it without internet (Offline mode).
Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
Supported formats: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav
Unlimited music streaming for best user experience.
Lock screen playback controls
Background music playback
Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
Create, rename, edit playlists
Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD monthly with free trial and $1.99 USD weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.