The E-CheckIn App is a HIPAA compliant patient check-in app for Optometry a...
The E-CheckIn App is a HIPAA compliant patient check-in app for Optometry and Ophthalmology clinics. Patients scheduled for in-office visits for Optometric and Ophthalmic care can use the E-CheckIn app on an iPad provided by the clinic to fill out the necessary patient in-take forms electronically. The forms are then transferred to the EMR system used by the clinic. The E-CheckIn speeds up the patient check-in process and also provides a number of additional forms that may be required during the patient’s visit and the procedures to be performed. The forms include:
1. Patient Information
2. Billing Information
3. Emergency contact information
4. Patient medical and social history
5. Patient family History
6. Consent form for medical and surgical operations
7. Cornea and contact lens service fee
8. Informed consent for contact lens wear
9. Authorization for release of information
10. Dry eye test
11. Ocular Surface Disease Index
12. Informed consent for Lipiflow Treatment
Eyecarelive and Eyecarelive E-Checkin apps provide clinics to implement new generation modern hybrid care centers where doctors can improve patient engagement and deliver “Care anywhere”. Engaging patients consistently improves the outcomes, provides higher patient satisfaction and generates additional revenue for ECPs
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.