Electrogene is a low fidelity audio effect combining bit-crusher, modulatio...
Electrogene is a low fidelity audio effect combining bit-crusher, modulation, saturation and filter with scope visualizer. Refined algorithms can produce warm or harsh sound reminding of retro digital or analog audio system.
– Modify sample rate and bit resolution
– Apply drift variance to the bit-crusher sample rate value
– Add frequency modulation to input signal
– Low pass, High pass or Band pass filter
– Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
– Ability to save and randomize parameters
– Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
– 30 built-in presets
– Background audio
– Realtime waveform scope visualizer
– fixed AU parameter automation bug
– added option for import/export user presets
– added band-pass filter mode when lo-pass and hi-pass are both selected
– increased pre-gain range
– increased saturation range
– added 10 more built-in presets
– various bugfixes
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.