The IFS, the umbrella brand for global product safety and quality standards...
The IFS, the umbrella brand for global product safety and quality standards, offers from now one its users the possibility to implement and work with the standard through multiple different channels. In addition to the IFS Database and the audit software auditXpress, the new app IFS Audit Manager will support internal auditors in their task on site. The app runs on smartphones and tablets and provides, next to the included IFS checklist, various means of support during the audit. A compact collection of auditor questions, a glossary, guidelines and additional references on your device will help you as an auditor to perform your audit.
Functions and benefits:
- create new audits with the actual IFS checklist
- get helpful extra information related to IFS requirements
- find all IFS documents in one application on the smartphone
- export your audit report directly in an Excel or CSV file. No more need to copy your handwritten notes.
- never miss an update in IFS by carefully selected push notifications
- take notes whenever you find an IFS relevant issue in your company and connect it later to the related requirement in your internal audit
Information about IFS Cloud subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.