Sharpen your sword and join the fray in IRONBOUND, the turn-based multiplay...
Sharpen your sword and join the fray in IRONBOUND, the turn-based multiplayer strategy game where you use your wits to prevail in fast-paced duel matches.
Online games last between 5 and 10 minutes and reward strategic thinking as well as quick tactical decisions. Familiar gameplay makes Ironbound easy to pick up, while rich character customization options give you plenty of opportunities to refine your play style and surprise your opponents.
PLAY YOUR OWN WAY
Choose the hero that matches your style: the aggressive Berserker, the resilient Crusader, the stealthy Assassin or the cunning Witch. Use the gold you gain by playing to upgrade your character and buy better equipment.
With hundreds of weapons, shields and magic trinkets to choose from, there are countless tactics to devise and master in the race to outsmart the other players and rise to the top of the multiplayer ladder.
JOIN THE ARENA
The Arena is a separate game mode where players fight using one of 12 predefined item sets, ensuring an even playing field regardless of the performance or time spent in ladder games.
Use a single account to play on all your devices. Cross-platform multiplayer is fully supported.
• Fixes around connectivity issues. The game will now reconnect after a network interruption.
• Dark Shepherd staff - Each time you parry, reflect 5 magic damage.
• Orb of Negation trinket - Remove your enemy special state until the end of his turn.
• Shard of Second Change trinket - When your hand is empty, fill it with 7 random tokens played this game. (once per turn)
• Battlemage Talisman trinket - Your two-handed weapon receives your magic damage bonus.
• Muzrub dagger cost 2 AP up from 1 AP and have +1 damage and restore +2 AP on critical hit.
• Golden Kopesh effect applies only this turn, but it needs 20 damage to activate, down from 30 damage.
• Quick Mithril Sword, Quick Adamantium Sword and Quick Thorium Sword effect applies only once per turn.
• Atlantean Sword has +1 damage.
• Green Destiny has +1 damage.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.