iTrackHockey was designed in collaboration with hockey players and coaches ...
iTrackHockey was designed in collaboration with hockey players and coaches for the purpose of improving everyone’s ability to keep track and learn from a variety of events during a game.
Hockey coaches typically use an arsenal of tools to deliver success. These important tools include the ability to track and learn from players’ performance as well as to review and analyze historical information against opponents.
iTrackHockey collects all of the required information simply by recording easy screen ‘taps’ on your iPad or iPhone during a hockey game. By simplifying the data collection process and delivering visual and statistical results, iTrackHockey can enhance anyone’s ability to easily access game scores information and player statistics.
- Track player’s shot location, quantity of shots on-net and missed shots
- Track goals, assists, points, +/- ratings, and more
- View a replay of shot history for every periods (by both your team and your opponents)
- View team and individual player stats on shots, missed shots, goals, assists, and face-offs
- Review previous games against opponents before your next game
- Upload data and automatically receive a shareable game report sheet
One of the best hockey data apps that you can find on the App Store!
Download now for free and enter a new perspective of analysis and tracking of hockey data!
New users can record 3 free games and an unlimited amount of Test Games. Registration and In-App purchases allow a user to record additional games.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.