Roam the streets of Montreal with this application to immerse yourself in t...
Roam the streets of Montreal with this application to immerse yourself in the city’s history, with over 60 unique items to discover (points of interest and augmented reality segments).
At night, enjoy Cité Mémoire’s twenty different projected tableaux created by Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon in collaboration with Michel Marc Bouchard.
Cité Mémoire is a poetic creation inspired by the history of Montreal. It will lead you to fascinating encounters with both unknown and famous characters who bring to life the richness and complexity of Montreal through time.
Before your visit, download this application and its content (entirely or one circuit at a time).
• Have your headphones handy and a fully-charged device (mobile phone or tablet) for the best experience
• Techno-historic tours for daytime or nighttime, depending on your availability
• Soundtrack for Cité Mémoire installations and historical content associated with each one
• Free Wi-Fi zone
• Choice of four languages (installed in the language of your device): French, English, Spanish, and Mandarin
• Detailed geolocalized map
• Signage in the city to help you get your bearings
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.