NOVEL WORDS COLLECTION is a database of challenging words and meanings foun...
NOVEL WORDS COLLECTION is a database of challenging words and meanings found in English Literary Fiction. Such challenging words and expressions fall within the following types:
• foreign (i.e., non-English)
Currently, the app contains challenging words for the following novels:
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
• Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
• Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
• Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
• Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
• Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• The Odyssey by Homer
• Ulysses by James Joyce
• Under The Volcano by Malcolm Lowry
Additional literary novels are added at regular intervals throughout the year.
So, whenever you read or study a novel in the app's list, you can quickly search or browse through the database for the meanings of those words which challenge you.
Hence, with Novel Words Collection at your fingertips, you will immediately benefit with the quickest method to access required meanings - not only to avoid delays but also to have a more enjoyable and informative reading experience.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.