You can use the remote app to control your LG Smart TV. Just connect your p...
You can use the remote app to control your LG Smart TV. Just connect your phone/tablet and your TV to the same internet connection to use our app.
The remote application not only operates like a full-function remote device, but also cast photos to your LG TV.
The app is built with very clear user interface help users easily interact with your TV. With our application, you can adjust volume and change channels, browse Smart Hub, navigate applications on LG Smart TV, easier to surf web than using physical LG remote.
The remote app lets you easily control your LG smart TV. Smart Remote only supports 2012, 2013 LG Smart TVs and LG WebOS TVs.
Make sure your phone and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate through LG Smart Hub
- Increase/decrease TV volume
- Change program channels
- Enter text easily on web browser
- Navigate on app content
- Connect to all Samsung smart tv
- Cast photos to TV
- Control your TV with KEYBOARD
- Control your TV with TOUCH BAR
- Easily Cast Your Photos to TV
- 1 Week Premium Upgrade with 3 Day trial start from $4.99
- Price may vary depending on the country.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchase subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For any question/support, please contact us by send an email to email@example.com or visit our support website at https://www.lbmobile.co/contact-us
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.