SoundSoup-Pro gives you professional-level tools to help you model and simu...
SoundSoup-Pro gives you professional-level tools to help you model and simulate sound in a lounge room, office, café, restaurant, classroom, lecture theatre, or any other building project. Most importantly, you can hear the results of your design immediately, change it, then listen again.
SoundSoup-Pro is a unique, easy to use acoustic modelling and auralisation tool that lets you explore in real-time how a room would sound with different windows, walls, floor coverings, curtains or other features. Professionally-designed acoustic simulation software combined with a simple, intuitive user interface mean SoundSoup-Pro can be used by anyone with an interest in sound or in noise reduction.
SoundSoup-Pro provides professional-level functionality, with detailed data on reverberation, sound pressure levels and construction types, as well as added flexibility in controlling sound sources, and other features. It is aimed at sound designers and acoustic material companies who need a simple, accurate way to showcase and demonstrate the impact of their design or their products without resorting to complex, time-consuming CAD-based programs. Avoid costly mistakes, and produce better-sounding spaces.
SoundSoup-Pro models both reverberation within the room and transmission from outside, using verified frequency-dependent data on absorption and transmission loss of materials.
Some feedback from one acoustic engineer: “I am amazed at how we can do a complex design in minutes . . . we can present a non-standard design with all the normal calcs and then show the design in practice.”
With SoundSoup-Pro you can design the sound of the room, in the same way that 3D visualisation programs help to design the visual features. An acoustic environment can often be improved with a few simple measures, but how can a non-expert understand their importance? Try using SoundSoup-Pro - we think they'll get the message. Hearing is believing!
SoundSoup-Pro offers ALL the functionality of our basic SoundSoup-Free App plus loads more professional-level features.
• Offers ready-to-play rooms and also empty rooms with up to eight walls for your customisation
• Choose to work in either metric or imperial measurement units
• Includes a large selection of sounds, construction materials and surface finishes, including specialist acoustic products from Industry Partners
• Allows listening to multiple sounds simultaneously
• Models the effect of room contents (people and furniture), distributed sound sources such as air-conditioning or background music, and wall openings
• Calculates reverberation based on room dimensions and areas of surfaces, and simulates sound using advanced signal processing techniques
• Detailed data on reverberation time, and absorption by the most important room surfaces
• Sound level spectra (Leq and Lmax) at the listener for all sources and all sound paths
• Data on transmission loss of all partitions, including Rw and DnT,w
• All data can be exported as PDF or CSV files to any suitable App, including Dropbox, for inclusion in your reports and spreadsheets
• Save and export WAV-format recordings of the sound
• Set the Sound Power Level of any source
• Set the distance of an external sound source from the room
• Turn off direct sound from any inside source (models a half-height partition, for example)
• Save and recall an unlimited number of room set-ups
• On-screen Help function
• Listen through the iPad speakers, or use headphones or external speakers for higher-quality sound reproduction.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any feedback or questions, or need support, Stirfry Software can be contacted either by email email@example.com or via our website at www.stirfrysoftware.com
See our YouTube videos at www.youtube.com/channel/UClXzuKQwE_pCF3dtlGR5O-g
Join us on facebook.com/soundsoup
Additional acoustic products from USG Boral.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.