This is a mobile application for Special Olympics staff and volunteers to a...
This is a mobile application for Special Olympics staff and volunteers to access online training. Full access to Special Olympics online learning can be found at learn.specialolympics.org.
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. This gives them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community. Please visit https://www.specialolympics.org/ for more information about the movement.
Education Opportunities Include:
• Clinical Director Training: In depth training for clinicians interested in leading Healthy Athlete events in their local community.
• Frontline Health Work and Community Health Worker Training: This training provides opportunities for members of the community health field to improve upon their critical, life-saving skills through continuing professional and medical education opportunities to serve people with intellectual disabilities.
• Coach Education certifications: Sport Assistant, Coach Assistant, Coach level certifications for Special Olympics sport volunteers interested in developing and maintaining current coaching certifications.
• World Games Coaches Training: This training offers Coaches headed to Special Olympics World Games competition management process and procedural training.
• Unified Sports Coaches Training: In depth training for anyone interested in the criteria for Unified Sports competition, team composition and management.
Additional training opportunities coming soon!
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.