Sync for DJI is the first app in AppStore that lets you easily download and...
Sync for DJI is the first app in AppStore that lets you easily download and share captured media from your DJI device directly to Instagram, Facebook, or simply save it to Camera Roll. Sync for DJI runs equally well even in the background. Support of 4K, H.265, DNG files, etc. - a high bar that beats DJI Go 4 possibilities.
All you need is to open the app after the flight, select new footage, and tap ‘Share’ or ‘Download.’ That's it! Sync for DJI will do this in the background while you use other apps or even if you go on to preview your media on the connected DJI drone or Osmo! Forget about PC or Mac with an SD-card reader for downloads. You can now do this with our advanced app!
Made by the die-hard fans of DJI production, Sync for DJI is a number one app for any DJI device, even for Osmo Pocket. We want to eliminate the need for unwieldy and heavy Mac/PC, especially if you are on vacation or want to edit/share your media with the help of iPhone or iPad.
Sync for DJI downloads original files (even 4K) to the local storage, and you are free to use your footage in any way.
TRIM BEFORE DOWNLOAD - It was difficult engineering behind, but now we have the technology to trim parts of video directly from device memory. So, you download only nice pieces drastically reducing needed time and battery(especially for long 4K videos).
BACKGROUND SUPPORT - use other apps while Sync for DJI downloads media for you (unlike DJI Go 4 and DJI Go);
CUSTOM PHOTO/VIDEO SUPPORT - 4K, 2.7K, 120 fps, H.265, DNG, and others…
MAKE HYPERLAPSE - convert any timed shot into stabilized hyperlapse. Completely with your MOBILE phone(no PC)!
RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS - application informs you only when it needs your attention. You will never miss it when the download is finished;
FAST AND EASY SHARING - share your best photos and videos directly from the DJI device. Personalize your media with custom watermarks(optional);
ADVANCED MEDIA MANAGEMENT - Easily preview, tag, favorite or reject media, and create collections on your device or in the local storage, yet with streamlined design. With smart filters and tasks the app gives you effective control over what you want to download or share;
LOCAL STORAGE - quickly download your captured media to the local storage; manage & share favorite media without any concerns about the remaining battery capacity;
NEXT FEATURES: Stitch Panorama, Color Styles, Advanced Quick shots.
Tested on the following DJI Devices: Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Air, Mavic PRO, Spark, Phantom 3 Adv/Pro, Phantom 4/4 Pro, OSMO, OSMO+, Inspire 1/2.
How is Sync for DJI different from DJI Go 4?
Sync for DJI streamlines and optimizes the way you work with media on your iOS device.
Sync for DJI supports background operations and video resolutions higher than 1080p, which is DJI Go 4 limit. For the full list of benefits(15), please visit syncfordji.com.
To share and edit your footage with Sync for DJI, you don’t need Mac or PC.
What are the benefits of Sync for DJI Pro mode?
You can share your videos in the original resolution(4k, 2.7k)
You can download photos without watermarks.
Everything else is available for free for everyone!
- Depending on your billing plan, subscription fees are charged monthly or annually. Alternatively, you can choose a One-Time payment plan to get a lifetime access to Sync for DJI.
- Subscriptions are charged automatically according to the chosen billing plan unless canceled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after the purchase. According to Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
For contact use firstname.lastname@example.org or https://m.me/syncfordji
What's New in 4.1:
- Critical bug fixes and improvements;
Latest major release:
The long-awaited feature is released to the public. Convert your timed shots to beautiful stabilized hyperlapse videos. Straight on your iPhone. Do ultra cool hyperlapse without the need for expensive Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and without the need for professional desktop software and heavy computers.
- We introduce 'Share with a friend' option that allows you to unlock special discounts and features as you invite your friends to try the app;
- Redesigned Menu;
- 3D Touch previews for selection and tasks;
- New filters for user-generated content and timed-shots;
- Support of new iPad Pro with FaceID;
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.