Sync for DJI - the first app in AppStore that allows you easily(even in the...
Sync for DJI - the first app in AppStore that allows you easily(even in the background!) download and share captured media from your DJI device directly to Instagram, Facebook or simply save to Camera Roll. You need to open the app after the flight, select new footage and tap ‘Share’ or ‘Download’ action buttons. That is it! Sync for DJI will do this in the background while you use other apps or even continue previewing of media on the connected DJI drone or Osmo! Forget about PC or Mac with SD-card reader for downloads. Now you can do this with our advanced app!
For Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3/4, Osmo, Inspire Series owners from die-hard fans of DJI production. We want to eliminate the need for unwieldy and heavy Mac/PC especially if you are on vacation or want to edit/share media with iPhone or iPad.
Sync for DJI downloads original files (even 4K) to the local storage, and you are free to use the footage in any way.
BACKGROUND SUPPORT - use other apps while 'Sync for DJI' downloads media for you(unlike DJI Go 4 and DJI Go);
RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS - application informs you only when needs your attention. You will never miss when the download is finished;
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE - a streamlined design and intuitive Multitouch gestures;
ADVANCED MEDIA MANAGEMENT - quickly preview, create collections, tag, favorite/reject media on DJI device or local storage for really convenient control of what you want to download or share;
FAST AND EASY SHARING - share the best photos and videos directly from your device;
SUPPORT OF CUSTOM VIDEO - 4K, 2.7K, 120 fps, and others…
LOCAL STORAGE - quickly download captured media to local storage and then manage/share favorite ones without worrying about remaining battery capacity;
SMART FILTERS AND TASKS - see and only download what matters to you now;
CUSTOM WATERMARK - make the photo or video personal with this new feature. Use any image from the phone as the custom logo;
P.S.: ASYNC DELETE OF FILES - we are impatient to any lags and problems in the official app.
Tested on following DJI Devices: Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic PRO, Phantom 3 Adv/Pro, Phantom 4/4 Pro, OSMO, OSMO+, Inspire 1/2.
For the most reliable way to download and export files in the background Sync for DJI uses Location service.
Differences with DJI Go 4 and DJI Go:
Sync for DJI is created to streamline and optimize work with media using your iOS device. Background support and support of video resolutions higher than 1080p(it's DJI Go 4 limit) make the app your best companion to share and edit taken footage without the need of Mac/PC. Quick Tools and great filters allow downloading new media with a single tap.
Sync for DJI Pro mode provides access to Sharing your videos in original resolution and ability to download photos without watermark.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Disclaimer: This app and its makers are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, DJI Co., Ltd.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback.
Email us at email@example.com or chat with us on Facebook - https://m.me/syncfordji
- Fixed 'Loading...' issue when Mavic Air owners tried to connect their drones only with internal storage (without SD card) to Sync for DJI.
What’s New in 2.0.6:
- Added support for Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Added own notification sounds that differ according to displayed information: success, information or problem(DJI battery level is very low, etc.);
- Improvements in the multi-select actions;
- Improved general stability of the application;
- Fixed: Mavic Air pilots may noticed if download files from drone when Sync for DJI is minimized after return to the app - only internal files were shown. Now it’s fixed. Thank you for reporting;
- Fixed: after downloading files one by one - old files appeared on the top of the list;
- Updated DJI Mobile SDK to v4.6.1;
- Other minor improvements.
For more insights and new features feel free to check facebook.com/syncfordji/ and instagram.com/syncfordji.
Thank you for using Sync for DJI! Want to see your particular bug fixed in this list? We would like too. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll respond as fast as possible! Stay synced with us!
Copyright © 2007 - 2016 war4.com All rights reserved.